Agent Klutz is a comedy spy-thriller action-rhythm game.
Every move you make needs to be synced with the soundtrack, or you’ll trip over your own feet and fall on your face.
In This Game, You Will…
– Be the most clumsy, air-headed, incompetent spy of all time.
– Shoot everyone on sight, ask questions later.
– Be a graceless kleptomaniac (steal as much as possible wherever you go).
– Hack security lasers and cameras (with your gun).
– Disarm nuclear bombs (with your gun).
– Do train heists.
– Kidnap CEOs.
– (Allegedly) cause World War III.
“This sneaking to the beat has an addictive quality to it. The music pairs with the action quite well […] what is here fits the game like a glove”
— Gamer Heroes
“The soundtrack, which I’m still humming as I write this, makes stealthing so much fun and stimulating”
— Rubber Chicken
“Mechanically speaking, the minimalism of its gameplay and level design deserves praise”
— Glitch Effect
“Agent Klutz is, in and of itself, commendable for its strong sense of personality and funny dialogue”
— Meus Jogos
“The soundtrack entrenched itself in my mind”
— Squared Potato
“There’s no better feeling than killing enemies to a beat with a silenced weapon”
— Pixel Glitch
Isaque Sanches – Game Design, Production
João Figueira – Additional Game Design, Programming, Visuals
Miguel Cintra – Music
Catarina Lopes – Additional Programing
Guilherme Leal – Audio Consultancy